A Note From The Farmer's Wife

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cara and I am not a farmer, just his wife. I am, however, the creator of all things bloggy and paperwork related, so any posts you read here will most probably be written in my farming-is-lost-on-me prose.

If you have a serious question about something that requires acutal knowledge of a tomato seed from a squash one, please, I implore you - email Jeremiah!

With that said, enjoy our blog and please try not to giggle too much at my expense.

All Purple Thumbs,

The Farmer's Wife

Friday, June 11, 2010

CSA OPEN HOUSE - SATURDAY JUNE 12TH

Tomorrow (or perhaps - today, depending on when you read this) is our CSA Open House. Please, feel free to drop in anytime between 11am and 3pm for a garden tour and a snack.

We will have coloring contest sheets for the kids and early vegetable recepies for the adults!

Rain or shine (for gardens like them both) we will be here!

Hoping to see many of you shareholders...

No comments:

Post a Comment