A Note From The Farmer's Wife

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cara and I am not a farmer, just his wife. I am, however, the creator of all things bloggy and paperwork related, so any posts you read here will most probably be written in my farming-is-lost-on-me prose.

If you have a serious question about something that requires acutal knowledge of a tomato seed from a squash one, please, I implore you - email Jeremiah!

With that said, enjoy our blog and please try not to giggle too much at my expense.

All Purple Thumbs,

The Farmer's Wife

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I was only gone for a few days!

And look at this! They have been transplanted and the ground is nearly ready!


If you have verbally committed to a share or split share, keep a look out in your mailbox! If you have returned your signed form - thanks, and we'll be in touch soon!

Oh, and if you are ever in the area please feel free to stop by for a visual and a tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment