A Note From The Farmer's Wife

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cara and I am not a farmer, just his wife. I am, however, the creator of all things bloggy and paperwork related, so any posts you read here will most probably be written in my farming-is-lost-on-me prose.

If you have a serious question about something that requires acutal knowledge of a tomato seed from a squash one, please, I implore you - email Jeremiah!

With that said, enjoy our blog and please try not to giggle too much at my expense.

All Purple Thumbs,

The Farmer's Wife

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's Snowing You Say? Good Thing My House Has Become A GREENHouse!

Right. Cold front...if you've got your ears on, hear this: You didn't get aaaannnnyyyy of our plants!!!
Happily growing between piles of paperwork and piles of laundry

On Chairs....


Floors... and Freezers....Oh My!

CSA Shareholders....no worries. Just bring back the NICE weather so we can plant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment